The PTA is committed to quality service to its customers and seeks to ensure accuracy, currency and reliability of information and transactions provided over the Internet but this cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly to the fullest extent permitted by law, the State of Western Australia and its officers and employees are released from liability (including in respect of negligence) for any loss, damage, cost and expense caused by use of or reliance on this website and the information contained on it.
The PTA has no control over the content of material accessible on any site that is referenced from this website. It is your responsibility to make your own decisions about the suitability, relevance, accuracy, currency, reliability and privacy practices of any external websites.
Instagram page rules
Welcome to the official Forrestfield-Airport Link Instagram page, where you can view our images and videos to find out more about this exciting project.
For members of the community coming to our Instagram channel looking for assistance, we are not able to assist you in this platform.
Should you need assistance or have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 814 512.
We expect conversations to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. We may delete comments or posts that we deem to be:
- Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated.
- Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic material of any kind — including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
- Threats; personal attacks; abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language; or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
- Discriminatory or contain hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Spam, or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user's computer.
We may delete comments that we deem to be off topic, including solicitations. In addition, we may remove identical posts by the same user or multiple users (a group of people sending identical messages or one person submitting under different aliases). In the case of identical posts, we will leave the first submission and delete the duplicates
Facebook page rules
Welcome to the official Forrestfield-Airport Link Facebook page, where you can interact with us and find out more about this exciting project. We invite your thoughts and comments and look forward to what you have to say.
This page will be monitored during business hours 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
We encourage interaction, discussion, commentary questions and even criticism but ask that you keep your posts relevant and respectful. Forrestfield-Airport Link may remove any posts or ban anyone who violates these guidelines. In particular personal attacks, inappropriate language, racism, spamming and excessive posting will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to take discussions offline and to delete excessive wall postings to improve the overall visitor experience.
Forrestfield-Airport Link reserves the right to remove posts advertising commercial products, as well as those that violate Facebook’s terms of service, or are inaccurate or otherwise objectionable.
Please note that posts by users of the Forrestfield-Airport Link Page do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policy of the Public Transport Authority or Salini Impregilo-NRW Joint Venture.